Robot Box #2
Our 50s Robot seems to wind up in the most creative places. Make your gift-giving an automatically fun experience with this powerful presentation.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Gray, Mint, Silver, Yellow, White), Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Glue Gun, Ribbon (Blue), Scissors
- Die-cut the pieces for the box out of white cardstock and assemble using double-sided tape.
- Wrap a blue ribbon around and box and tie with a bow.
- Die-cut the Robot out of mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the eyes and mouth out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut the Robot out of yellow cardstock. Cut off the 'ear' bolts, hands and knees and discard the rest.
- Die-cut the Robot, spiral antennae and wrench out silver cardstock. Cut off the silver robot's 'ear' bolts and feet and discard the rest.
- Die-cut the heart and the nose out of blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the inner eyes out of gray cardstock.
- Glue all the individual elements onto the blue Robot.
- Hot glue the Robot onto the ribbon.