Teddy Bear Softie
For a beary-y fun project, this one delivers many personalized paws-abilities.
Other Supplies: Felt (Beige, Dark Brown, Dark Pink, Light Brown, Light Pink), Embroidery Needle, Embroidery Thread (Light Pink), Glue Gun, Iron, Polyester Fiberfill
- Die-cut the Bear twice out of light brown felt.
- Iron a piece of adhesive onto the beige, dark brown and light pink felt.
- Die-cut two ears out of the beige felt, one nose out of dark brown felt, two buttons out of light pink felt and one tummy out of beige felt.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the die-cuts and iron into place on one of the Bear pieces.
- Pin the two Bears together and blanket stitch around the edges with light pink thread to join. Leave a small gap open. Stuff the Bear and then continue stitching to close.
- Die-cut the bow out of light pink felt and the bow center out of dark pink felt. Assemble using hot glue and hot glue into place on the Bear.