With Love Card #2
Whether you're hanging around or want to get growing, this card is perfect for any lovely thought.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Cream, White), Distress Ink Pad (Yellow), Flat-Backed Gems, Foam Squares, Glue, Ink Blending Tool or Sponge, Ink Pad (Black), Sentiment Stamp, Water Sprayer
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card of the desired size.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to layer on the card front.
- Die-cut the plant hanger out of cream cardstock.
- Die-cut the plant out of aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut the plant again out of blue cardstock and trim so that you are left with just the pot.
- Using a sponge, apply yellow ink onto the white panel.
- Spray with water to create a splattered effect.
- Glue the plant and pot to the middle of the inked area.
- Glue the hanger on top.
- Stamp the sentiment to the right of the plant.
- Scatter gems around plant and phrase.
- Mount the panel onto the card front with foam squares.