Tropical Elements Mini Canvas
This mini canvas takes the tropical and makes it topical with a lush and lovely view of creativity.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Green, Light Blue, Pink, Yellow), Acrylic Paint (White), Liquid Adhesive, Mini Canvases, Paint Brush, Paper Trimmer
- Paint a mini canvas with white acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut the sunburst from the Tropical Elements set out of yellow cardstock, and the decorative-edged circle out of pink cardstock. Use a die pick to remove the paper from the die.
- Die-cut the decorative-edged circle out of blue cardstock, but keep the inner circle, not the decorative die-cut.
- Adhere the sunburst to the canvas with liquid adhesive. Layer the pink decorative circle and the blue circle on top of the sunburst and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut a flower and flower center out of different shades of pink cardstock. Die-cut a stamen out of yellow cardstock. Die-cut the leaves out of different shades of green cardstock.
- Assemble the flower, adhering with liquid adhesive.
- Layer the leaves and flower onto the canvas using both liquid adhesive and foam tape.
- Repeat steps to create additional canvases.