Bride Tribe Party Garland
Say 'I do' to this beautiful bridal banner. Make Sizzix your creative partner and celebrate life's most special events in your unique style.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Silver Glitter, White Glitter), Vellum (Blush, Pink, White, White Pearl), Adhesive-Backed Gems, Adhesive Dots, Decorative Trim (Blush), Double-Sided Tape (1/8"), Liquid Adhesive, Rice Light Strand, Scissors, Maker's Tape
- Die-cut the Dress Box front with the lace insert die twice out of blush vellum. Tip: Use the Maker's Tape to hold the insert in place.
- Remove the lace insert, and die-cut the skirt and waist portion of the Dress Box front twice out of pink vellum.
- Die-cut the torso portion of the Dress Box front twice out of silver glitter cardstock.
- Die-cut the dress waistband out of silver glitter cardstock.
- Use liquid adhesive to adhere each pink skirt die-cut to the back side of a blush dress die-cut, at the waist only.
- Adhere each silver glitter torso die-cut to the front side of a blush dress die-cut with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere two adhesive dots to the backside of one dress die-cut slightly below the waistline. Attach the light strand to the adhesive dots.
- Adhere a length of decorative trim to the light strand with double-sided tape. Attach the end of the trim to the adhesive dot on the dress.
- Adhere the torso portions of the dress shapes back-to-back with liquid adhesive. This will create a sandwich, with the light string and decorative trim inside the dress skirt.
- Fold the waist-band die-cut along the score lines and wrap around the dress die-cut, sliding the notches together.
- Embellish the dress die-cut with adhesive gem strips, as desired.
- To create a wedding dress, repeat the same steps as above, using the white and white pearl vellums. Die-cut the bow pieces from the Dress Box die set out of white glitter paper and adhere the pieces with liquid adhesive. Embellish the wedding dress as desired with adhesive gem strips and adhere the bow to the waist.