Birthday Shadow Box Shaker Card #2
The happiest birthdays start here! With Sizzix, you can easily give a peek of the sweetness that awaits your celebration.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Cream, Pink, Yellow), Patterned Papers, Acetate, Rhinestones, Liquid Adhesive, Tape Runner or Double-Sided Adhesive
- Cut 4 1/4" x 6" panel out of cream cardstock. Score a 1/2" tab at the top of the panel and fold it forward.
- Cut 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" pieces of acetate, blue, pink and patterned cardstock.
- Place the smallest rectangle from the Birthday Shadow Box in the center of the blue cardstock, and die-cut. Repeat the same steps for the pink and patterned cardstock using the medium and large rectangles.
- Die-cut circles in three sizes from the Birthday Shadow Box set out of pink, cream and blue cardstock.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to pink and cream cardstock. Die-cut pinwheels in three sizes out of the adhesive-backed cardstock, and adhere to the matching circles.
- Die-cut the banners, a table, the small and large cake pieces, and the cake topper out of cream cardstock. Die-cut the small and large frosting pieces out of pink cardstock.
- Adhere the frosting to the cakes, the small cake to the top of the large cake and the cake topper to the top of the cake with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut the cake stand out of yellow cardstock. Adhere the cake to the cake stand with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut the awning out of patterned cardstock.
- Assemble the card. Adhere the acetate to the back side of the blue cardstock, behind the window opening, with double-sided adhesive. Adhere the top edge of the blue cardstock to the folded tab of the cream panel from step 1 with double-sided adhesive. This will make a folding card base.
- Use foam tape to adhere the pinwheels to the center of the acetate.
- Adhere the pink cardstock over the blue cardstock with foam tape. Adhere the banners with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the patterned paper over the pink cardstock with double-sided adhesive. Adhere the awning with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the table to the center of the window with foam tape. Attach the cake stand to the top of the table with liquid adhesive and foam tape.
- Embellish the pinwheels with rhinestones.