Feliz Cumpleaños Scrapbook PageProject #19918
Birthdays are worth celebrating in any language. Make all the details darling and distinctive with Sizzix.
Products Used657552-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop 663664-Sizzix Clear Stamps - Spanish Phrases 663056-Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Pens, Assorted Colors, 12 Pack 663007-Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Double-Sided Adhesive or Tape Runner, Epoxy Dots (Variety), Paper Trimmer, Pen (Black)
- Cut an 8" x 8" piece of white cardstock, a 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" piece of aqua cardstock, a 7" x 7" piece of gray cardstock and a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of light blue cardstock.
- Die-cut a 3 1/2" Scallop Circle out of aqua cardstock.
- Stamp the decorative border from the Spanish Phrases set along the bottom edge of the light blue cardstock panel. Line up the stamp and repeat the border as desired. Stamp the banner from the same set twice as desired in the upper left hand corner of the light blue cardstock panel.
- Color in the stamped images as desired with permanent pens.
- Cut a 1" x 6" strip of pink cardstock and stamp it with the words Feliz and Cumpleaños, from the Spanish Phrases set in black ink, leaving enough room to cut the words into their own separate pieces. Cut the words down into their own panels and draw a line around the edge of each panel with a black pen. Set the sentiments aside.
- Center and adhere the aqua cardstock panel to the white panel, the gray panel to the aqua panel and the light blue panel to the gray panel.
- Adhere the Scallop Circle to the center of the light blue panel. Cut and adhere dimensional foam tape to fit behind each of the sentiment words. Adhere photos and sentiments as desired over the scalloped circle. Add additional embellishments to the page as desired.