Strawberry & Ice Cream Cone Cards
Talk about sweet treats! Get your taste of fun Fold-its Die Sets from Sizzix.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Green, Pink), Button, Double-Sided Adhesive or Tape Runner, Foam Adhesive, Glue Gun, Ink Blending Tool, Ink Pad (Pink), Liquid Adhesive, Ribbon (Pink), Twine
- Fold a 6" x 12" piece of cream cardstock in half. Align the fold just past the die edge, and die-cut a card base from the Strawberry Fold-its set.
- Die-cut the smaller strawberry out of pink cardstock.
- Use an ink blending tool to apply pink ink around the pink strawberry die-cut. Adhere it to the cream card base with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut the stem shapes out of green cardstock and emboss both stems with the Tiny Dots embossing folder.
- Adhere the larger stem to the top of the strawberry with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the small stem over the larger one using foam adhesive.
- Attach a transfer sheet to a 2 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of green cardstock and die-cut the seeds. Remove the backing from the seeds and adhere them randomly onto the front of the strawberry.
- Tie a double bow with pink ribbon and adhere it to the center of the stem with hot glue.
- Tie twine through the white button and adhere it to the center of the bow using a glue gun.