Good Vibes Only Journal
Power up the positivity! Let Tim Holtz transform your creativity with this inspiring imagery.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Silver, White), Acrylic Paint (Lilac, Rose, Silver, White), Adhesive Dots, Centering Ruler, Double-Sided Tape, Idea-ology Chit Chat Word Stickers by Tim Holtz Ink Pads (Black, Turquoise), Journal, Liquid Adhesive, Plastic Gift Card, Rub 'n Buff (Silver), Scissors
- Attach an Adhesive Sheets to a piece of mat board. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere silver cardstock to the mat board.
- Die-cut the Voltage front plate, needle and nut pieces out of the prepared mat board. Die-cut the Voltage base plate out of turquoise cardstock. Die-cut the meter display panel out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut letters from the Society die out of mat board to spell out the 'Good Vibes Only' sentiment. Die-cut the sentiment again out of turquoise cardstock.
- Place a few of the die-cut mat board letters inside the Mosaic Gems embossing folder and emboss. Repeat the same steps until all the mat board letters are embossed.
- Adhere the embossed mat board letters to the turquoise letters with liquid adhesive, slightly offsetting the letters.
- Lightly apply Silver Rub 'n Buff to the embossed letters.
- Use the blending tool to sponge black ink along the edges of the silver nuts, needle and meter die-cuts.
- Sponge turquoise ink along the edges of the white meter display panel and the Chit Chat word stickers. Adhere the stickers to the white panel.
- Adhere the Voltage die-cuts together using adhesive dots, double-sided tape and liquid adhesive.
- Dot the upper center portion of a journal cover with several colors of acrylic paint. Use a plastic card to pull the paint across the journal to the outside edges. Let dry. Repeat until you have achieved the desired result.
- Adhere the turquoise and silver die-cuts to the journal. Adhere the die-cut letters to the journal with liquid adhesive. Using a curved centering ruler can be helpful for the placement of the letters.