Peony Place Setting
It's beauty in bloom! Pair these pretty petals with a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for fun and fresh florals to brighten any table-setting.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Coral, Dark Yellow, Gray, Green, Hot Pink, Pink, Yellow), Foil Sheet (Gold), Glue Gun, Ink Pads (Dark Pink, Pink), Spray Bottle
- Die-cut four large Peony petals out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut four small Peony petals out of pink cardstock.
- Die-cut two stamens out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut two leaves out of green cardstock.
- Use the spray bottle to mist the petals with water. Emboss the petals with the Azaleas embossing folder.
- Use an ink blending tool to ink the edges of the petals with dark pink ink.
- Use the Paper Sculpting Kit to shape the edges of the petals.
- Apply glue randomly to the surface of the small petals with a glue stick and lay gold foil over the glue. Gently peel off the foil to leave gold flecks.
- Layer the petals together and adhere with a hot glue.