Tropical Leaves Pillow
Tropical is always topical. Add these beautiful leaves to a pillow and make the perfect pattern for your own tropical paradise.
Other Supplies: Square Pillow Form, Fabric (Yellow, Green), Needle, Sewing Machine, Teal Pom-Poms, Yellow Thread
- Cut two squares out of the yellow fabric, measuring 3/4" bigger on each side than the pillow to make the pillow top and back.
- Iron the adhesive onto the green fabric. Die-cut eight leaves from Tropical Leaf die.
- Iron the leaves onto the pillow top in a scattered pattern.
- Using yellow thread, machine stitch down the center of the leaves.
- Machine stitch the pom-poms all the way around the pillow top so that the pom-poms are facing towards the center of the pillow.
- Layer the pillow top and pillow back, right sides together. Pin and machine sew with a 1/2" seam allowance, leaving an opening approximately 8" long to stuff.
- Clip excess fabric in the corners on the diagonal. Turn right side out, insert the pillow form and whipstitch closed.