Party Cats Gift Tag #2
Need some inspiration for your next celebration? Party Cats to the rescue! The fun die set easily makes whimsical embellishments to satisfy anyone's wild side.
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Cardstock, PVA Glue, Hole Punch, String
- Die-cut three circles from the Circle die set out of white, yellow and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut one leaf from the Wild Leaves die out of darker green cardstock. Die-cut one lioness and one cub from the Party Cats die set out of pale yellow, brown and green cardstock.
- Die-cut one rosette from the Party Cats die set out of light and dark blue cardstock.
- Layer and adhere the die-cuts starting with the circle, then the leaf, rosette, lioness and then the cub.
- Punch a hole through the top of the tag, wrap the twine around gift box, pass through the hole in the tag and tie in a bow.