Hello Sunshine Scrapbook Page
Hello sunshine and welcome geometric fun! When it comes to creative layouts, this scrapbook page delivers a design that truly dazzles.
Other Supplies: Acrylic Paint (Black), Cardstock (Gold Metallic, Teal, White), Patterned Paper, Ink Pad (Teal, Yellow), Liquid Adhesive, Paintbrush, Photo, Washi Tape
- Splatter black acrylic paint onto a piece of white cardstock. Set aside to dry. This will be your scrapbook page base.
- Use the Blending Tool to ink a scrap of white cardstock with yellow ink and another scrap with teal ink.
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to the inked cardstock, patterned paper, gold metallic cardstock and a photo.
- Die-cut two of the Macramé Edges shapes out of the inked cardstock.
- Die-cut three Stacked Tags out of patterned paper and three of the hole reinforcers out of gold metallic cardstock. Adhere a gold reinforcer to each tag.
- Randomly attach washi tape to the paint-splattered cardstock.
- Remove the backing from the Adhesive Sheets, and adhere the Macramé Edges to the page.
- Remove the backing from the Adhesive Sheets, and adhere the tags to the page.
- Adhere the photo to a piece of patterned paper, and layer over the tags with Foam Tape.
- Stamp a phrase with black ink onto patterned paper, and adhere it to the scrapbook page with Foam Tape.