Llamas Birthday Card
Birthdays can be adorable. When they are, add this lovely llama for some stylish whimsy and a greeting that never goes out of style.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Double-sided Tape, PVA Glue, Ribbon
- Fold kraft cardstock to make a card base of the desired size.
- Layer yellow, white and blue cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere a strip of patterned paper to the bottom third of the card front. Wrap a length of ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow.
- Die-cut the Llama & Baby Llama out of white and color cardstock.
- Use PVA glue in a fine-tipped applicator to construct the Llama & Baby Llama.
- Stamp 'Happy Birthday' on a piece of white cardstock. Adhere to a rectangular piece of yellow cardstock. Adhere to the card front.
- Hot glue or PVA the llama and baby onto the finished card.