Sloth Birthday Card
Say it with a sloth! This adorable birthday card unabashedly shows your playful side and makes sure to bring out the birthday fun!
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Foam Adhesive, Glue Gun, Ink, Spray Adhesive, Yellow Ribbon
- Fold cream cardstock to make a card base of the desired size.
- Trim a piece of light blue cardstock slightly smaller than the front of the card and wrap with the yellow ribbon.
- Layer this onto the front of the card with spray adhesive.
- Stamp 'Happy Birthday' onto white cardstock. Die-cut the stamped cardstock using an oval from Oval Framelits die set.
- Die-cut a larger oval out of teal cardstock.
- Die-cut the sloth, branch, leaves and flowers from Sloth die set.
- Layer the sloth, branch, flowers, leaves and sentiment onto the card. Adhere the branch using adhesive foam to create dimension. Adhere the rest of the layers using PVA glue.