Banana Treat Box Label
Here's an idea with plenty of appeal. This Banana Treat Box Label is ripe with fresh possibilities for everything needing a tropical flair to a whimsical shape you'd like to share.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue Gun, PVA Glue, Spray Adhesive, Twine, Treat Box
- Die-cut the scallop circle out of teal cardstock and plain circle in white cardstock.
- Die-cut the banana from the Summer Fruit die set out of yellow and gray cardstock.
- Glue the banana together using PVA. Adhere to the white circle.
- Adhere the white circle to the teal scallop circle using PVA glue or spray adhesive.
- Hot glue the scallop circle to the container.
- Fill the container with sweets. Wrap twine around the box and tie into a bow..