Pineapple Treat Box Label
Looking for some juicy designs? Add some Summer Fruit to your cards, scrapbook pages, favors, decorations and more.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue Gun, PVA Glue, Spray Adhesive, Twine, Treat Box
- Die-cut the scallop circle out of teal cardstock and the plain circle out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut the pineapple from the Summer Fruit die set out of yellow and green cardstock.
- Glue the pineapple together using PVA. Adhere to the white circle.
- Adhere the white circle to the teal scallop circle using PVA glue or spray adhesive.
- Hot glue the scallop circle to the treat box.
- Fill the container with sweets. Wrap twine around the box and tie into a bow.