Hippo Napkin Ring
This hippo is pretty hip! Add a few to your napkin rings for a wild adventure into creativity.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue, Napkin
- Die-cut a scallop circle out of pale green cardstock
- Choose a circle that is slightly smaller than the scallop circle. Die-cut a circle out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut a hippo using the Jungle Animals die out of pale green, teal and black cardstock.
- Assemble the hippo with glue. Adhere the hippo to the white circle. Adhere the white circle to the green scallop circle.
- Trim a strip of cardstock to wrap around the napkin and adhere the scallop circle to it.