Decorated Note Tin
Take note! This darling idea combines elegant, intricate designs with some nature-inspired imagery for an incredibly unique gift.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Pink, Silver, Turquoise), Acrylic Paint (Pink), Brayer, CD Tin, Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad (Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick), Idea-ology Remnant Rubs - Life Quotes by Tim Holtz Scissors, Silver Thread
- Adhere Adhesive Sheets to pieces of pink and silver cardstock.
- Die-cut the small and large Adorned shapes once each out of silver cardstock and once each out of pink cardstock. Die-cut letters to spell the word 'Notes' from the Alphanumeric Label set once out of turquoise and once out of silver cardstock. Die-cut a small tag from the Tag Collection set once out of pink and once out of turquoise cardstock.
- Die-cut three different butterflies and layering pieces from the Tiny Nature set out of pink, turquoise and silver cardstock.
- Die-cut and emboss Lattice Trim out of silver cardstock.
- Emboss a Paper Leather Sheet with the Intricate Lace die, using the Emboss & Transfer set. Place the Multi-Purpose Platform onto Tab 1 and add the Impressions Pad. Align the die over the top 2" of the Paper Leather Sheet. Place the die face up on the Impressions Pad, add the Silicone Rubber, then the Cutting Pad and run through the machine. Repeat the same steps to finish embossing the rest of the sheet.
- Use the Blending Tool to sponge Tattered Rose Distress Oxide onto the embossed Paper Leather, then use a brayer to apply pink acrylic paint over it.
- Add text rub-ons to the tag die-cuts. Edge the tags with a silver pen. Tie the two tags together with silver thread and trim the ends with scissors.
- Accent the butterfly die-cuts with a silver pen and adhere the pieces together with liquid adhesive to create three butterflies. Adhere the embossed Lattice Trim to a strip of turquoise cardstock with liquid adhesive. Adhere the pink and silver Adorned die-cuts together with liquid adhesive, slightly off-setting the die-cuts to create a shadow effect.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to the back of the embossed Paper Leather panel. Trim the panel to fit on the CD tin and adhere in place.
- Adhere the Adorned die-cuts to the top and bottom corners of the tin. Adhere the Lattice Trim strip across the top portion of the tin. Adhere the butterfly, letter and tag die-cuts to the tin. Edge the panel with a silver pen.