Other Supplies: Cardstock (Coral, Cream, Green, Light Green, Light Pink, Pink, White), Gems, Liquid Adhesive, Printer, Scissors, Table Number Holder
- Print the guest's name on pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the printed name with a small label shape form the Corners & Labels set.
- Die-cut a larger label out of cream cardstock and four corner embellishments out of green cardstock. Adhere the pink label and the corner embellishments to the cream label.
- Die-cut two leaves from the Succulent Wreath die set out of green and light green cardstock.
- Die-cut a variety of flower shapes from the Succulent Wreath set out of coral and light pink cardstock.
- Assemble the flowers with hot glue, mixing and matching the sizes and colors as desired. Add a gem in the center. Make as many flowers as needed.
- Adhere the leaves and flowers to the base of the number holder and insert the name card in the top.