Other Supplies: Cardstock (Dark Pink, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow), Gems, Faux Foliage, Ribbon, Scissors, Wooden Heart
- Die-cut the large petal shape from the Peony set four times out of light pink cardstock and the small petal shape three times out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the larger center two times out of yellow cardstock, the medium center two times out of orange cardstock and the smallest center two times out of yellow cardstock.
- Use the round stylus tool and molding pad from the Paper Sculpting Kit to give the petals a more realistic effect.
- Assemble the large Peony with hot glue. Start by gluing the light pink petals on top of one another, offsetting the petals. Then layer the yellow centers, finishing with the smallest. Add a gem in the center. Repeat this step with the dark pink petals and orange centers to make the smaller flower.
- Glue faux foliage to the wooden heart and then glue both peonies on top.
- Add a ribbon and hang up.