Flower Bouquet #2Project #20084
Say it with flowers. This colorful floral arrangement brings out your best for any occasion, including weddings, anniversaries or just because!
Products Used662225-Sizzix Making Tool - Paper Sculpting Kit 663359-Sizzix Bigz Die - Eucalyptus 663593-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Peony 663007-Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Dark Pink, Green, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, White), Faux Foliage, Floral Foam, Glue Gun, Green Wire, Plant Pot, Scissors
- Die-cut the large Peony petal shape four times out of light pink cardstock and the smaller petal shape three times out of the same pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the large center two times out of orange cardstock, the medium center once out of orange cardstock and the smallest center once out of yellow cardstock.
- Shape the petals using the round stylus and the molding pad from the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Glue petals and centers together to assemble the flower.
- Die-cut the leaf from the Peony set out of green cardstock. Adhere the leaf to the bottom of the peony. You can die-cut multiples and layer if you wish.
- Adhere a piece of floral wire to the bottom of the flower as a stem.
- Repeat steps 1-6 to create peonies in as many colors as you wish.
- Die-cut Eucalyptus out of green cardstock and adhere the stem to a piece of floral wire. Make as many as desired.
- Put floral foam in the bottom of the pot. Push the wires of the flowers and leaves into the foam and arrange the bouquet, mixing in faux foliage as desired.