Star Trim and Radiant Card
Get ahead start on Christmas cardmaking with these new dies from Tim Holtz.
Other Supplies: Alcohol Inks, White card, Silver Card, Distress Inks, Silver Ribbon, Double-Sided Tape, Adhesive Gems
- Die-cut the Star Trim and Radiant Stars die using silver card.
- Ink a rectangular piece of white card using the Distress Inks.
- Spritz with water and dab dry with a tissue.
- Stamp your sentiment using the ink pad and acrylic block onto white card.
- Cut down and cut a banner shape at the end.
- Use the double-sided tape to stick the inked paper onto your folded card.
- Stick the star on using foam pads.
- Stick the Star Trim and sentiment onto the bottom of the card.
- Decorate with adhesive gems.
- Tie silver ribbon onto the side of the card and tie in a small bow.