Twilight Hanging #3
Add this Twilight hanging ornament to your home with our Chapter 3 dies.
Other Supplies: Card mount - gray, Hair putty, Paint - light and dark gray, black and white, Paint brush, Ribbon
- Die-cut the Twilight Die elements using the mount board.
- Paint the moon light gray and paint the stars white and then leave to dry.
- Once dried, apply small dabs of hair putty on each star and the moon, the putty will act as a resist. Gently paint white onto the moon and dark gray and black onto each star, then leave to dry.
- Once dried remove the hair putty with a tissue.
- Glue both stars to the front of the moon.
- Lastly, glue the ribbon to the back of the moon in a loop.