Other Supplies: Adhesive gems, Sequins, String, White Card, Square Adhesives, PVA glue, White paint, Peg, Snowflake stamp, Ink
- Die-cut the Jumper from using white card from the Winter Elements die set. Die-cut the decorative elements using red card.
- PVA the decorative elements onto the jumper.
- Cut a rectangular piece of green card so it will be 1.5cm smaller than the finished card on all sides.
- Stamp a snowflake onto the green card in a shade darker so the effect is subtle.
- Next splatter the rectangle with white paint and decorate with a few sequins.
- Tie a piece of string to the top of the green rectangle and peg on your die-cut jumper.
- Use square adhesive pads to stick the finished rectangle onto your card.