Poinsettia Pillow Box
Add a floral theme to gifts and decorations this summer with the Poinsettia Pillow Box.
Other Supplies: Adhesive gems, Beads on wire, Gold ribbon, String, White Card, Square Adhesives, PVA glue
- Die-cut the Pillow Box Die out of white card.
- Construct the box and tie with gold ribbon and knitted ribbon.
- Die-cut the Poinsettia Die out of red, gray and green card. You will need two die-cut pieces for the petals.
- Stick the Poinsettia together using square adhesive pads, so the flower is three dimensional.
- Glue gun the flower and leaves onto the Pillow Box.
- Decorate with silver gems and beads on wire.