Other Supplies: Double-Sided Tape
- Stick an adhesive sheet to the back of each color of card stock, each piece slightly bigger than the Folk Art Stencil die.
- Die-cut the Folk Art design in the white, red and blue cardstock.
- Fold a separate piece of white cardstock in half to form a card, slightly bigger than the die.
- Cut a separate piece of gray cardstock, slightly smaller than the folded white card and stick it on with double-sided tape so that there is a white border around it.
- Peel backing from the adhesive sheet on the white card with the die-cut detail, trim any uneven edges and stick onto the gray card so that there is a gray border around it.
- Take the loose red and blue cut out pieces, peel off the backing on them and position them into the cut-out areas of the white card and stick down. Leave some areas free so that the gray shows through.