Other Supplies: PVA Glue, String, Bell, Scissors
- Die-cut the Reindeer elements from the Reindeer Tag die from the cardstock and cut along the edge keeping only the face. Adhere the face pieces together using the PVA glue.
- Die-cut the Circles using the two largest dies from the Circles, Scallop die set and adhere together using the PVA glue.
- Use the foam tape to adhere the reindeer to the circle tag.
- Wrap the string around one of the ears, insert the bell and tie in a bow.
- Create a small hole in the outer circle and insert the string through. Tie to ribbon to secure when using the tag to decorate a gift.