Calling all master chefs! Create your own Recipe Notebook with our range of Chapter 3 dies.
Other Supplies: Glue, Sewing machine, Notebook
- Begin by machine stitching around the outside of a piece of patterned paper.
- Wrap a strand of light blue and teal ribbon on the edge of the paper and tie in a knot. You may need to secure with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut the sun from the Intricate Sun die set using light green paper and stick on the stitched paper with glue.
- Stamp the bottom right corner of the paper and layer with washi tape.
- Die-cut the word 'Mummy's' and stick to a piece of pink cardstock.
- Layer this with light pink card, your chosen photo and a 'yummies' label, on top of the stamped area of the patterned paper.
- Stick the finished piece to the front of a notebook.
- Decorate with a couple of colorful gems.