Other Supplies: Spray Mount, Double-Sided Tape, Hole Punch, Gems and Ribbon
- Die-cut the box (2 sides and 1 base) element from the Reindeer Bag die set and glue together using double-sided tape.
- Die-cut two lots of the flower, stem, leaf elements, bird and heart from the Folk Art Elements die set to match design and color.
- Spray mount each piece and stick to box, front and back. Stick the gem on the heart on the bird.
- Die-cut two circles, spray mount the back of the smaller circle and glue on top of larger one.
- Die-cut 4 leaves from Folk Art Elements die set, cut the last three leaves and stick to the smaller circle.
- Die-cut small flower and heart element from the same die set and stick on top of leaves.
- Hole punch the outer circle, thread the ribbon through the hole and tie with a bow.
- Attach the circle to the box.