Twilight Hanging #1
This Twilight hanging decoration is a fun and simple project to add something unique to your home.
Other Supplies: Card mount (gray, Hair putty), Paint (light and dark gray and white), Paint brush, Ribbon
- Die-cut the Twilight Die elements using the mount board.
- Paint the moon light gray and paint the stars white then leave them to dry.
- Once dried, apply small dabs of hair putty on each star and the moon, the putty will act as a resist. Gently paint white onto the moon and dark gray onto both stars. Then leave to dry.
- Once dried remove hair putty with a tissue.
- Glue both stars to the front of the moon.
- Lastly glue ribbon to back of moon in a loop.