Other Supplies: Any stamp of your choice, Silver & white Cardstock, String, Chip board mini tree
- First, using your 3-D Sleigh die (663405) and your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut 2 pieces of the sleigh out of red card.
- Then, die-cut 2 pieces of silver card out of the bottom part of the sleigh, the skis.
- Next, die-cut 1 tag out of white card using the Tags die set.
- Now to assemble your sleigh, fold the tabs on the red card and repeat on the other red die-cut but fold these the other way to create the bottom on the sleigh. Glue tabs together.
- Glue each silver die-cut to the bottom of the sleigh, one on each side.
- Then, stamp any phrase of your choice, here we have used a name, into the center of your gift tag.
- Attach string through the tag and add desired embellishments into the sleigh box. We used a chipboard tree.