Other Supplies: Assorted cardstock, Background stamp, Green acrylic paint, Green ink, Distress Ink (Vintage Photo), Gift Box, Ribbon, Twine, Water Spritzer
- Die-cut a panel of cream card to fit the front of the box. Spritz with water and emboss using the Crackle embossing folder. (For best results, roll through the machine three times.) Let dry. Distress with ink and attach to the box using foam tape.
- Wrap ribbon around the base of the box. Tie a bow and add a twine bow.
- Die-cut the Seasonal Scroll from mixed media board. Paint with acrylic paint. Allow to dry and stamp the detail.
- Attach to the box using hot glue.
- Die-cut the circle word out of kraft and ivory cardstock and attach using express glue.