Other Supplies: Mountboard, Black gesso, Acrylic paint, Bronze wax, Lolly stick, Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
- Die-cut the cauldron from mountboard, cover in hot glue and use the glue gun accessory top add texture.
- Paint black gesso and allow to dry. Dry brush acrylic paint onto the cauldron and allow to dry.
- Attach the caldron to a box.
- Die-cut the steam and paint orange. Once dry attach to the top of the cauldron.
- Paint the lolly stick, print and trim words, distress the sides and attach.