Other Supplies: Background stamps, Patterned Paper, Distress Oxide (Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Dye based ink, Ribbon, Adhesive pearls, Water Spritzer
- Trim a card base to measure 14cm square. Layer the card front with wood effect paper.
- Trim a panel slightly smaller than the card front and die-cut the deer aperture into it.
- Take another panel and apply ink, spritz with water and dry. Attach behind the deer cut out.
- Stamp detail onto the panel edges and distress with ink. Type, print and trim a sentiment and attach to the panel using foam tape.
- Wrap ribbon around the card front and adhere.
- Apply an adhesive sheet to red cardstock. Die-cut the Geo deer and Circle Words out of the adhesive backed cardstock. Attach the Geo deer to the panel. Attach the Circle Words to a cream circle and attach to the panel.
- Die-cut the Crochet border from red cardstock and attach to the panel with express glue. Trim away excess.
- Add the panel to the card using foam tape. Embellish with adhesive pearls.