Folk Bird Apron
Create your very own folk bird apron using our Chapter 3 dies!
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Fabric (Dark Pink, Light Pink, Green and Yellow), Sewing Machine, Hand Sewing Needle, Pink Thread, White Apron and 2 Beads
- Iron on the adhesive onto the dark pink, light pink, yellow and green fabric.
- Die-cut two birds and the decorative elements using the Folk Bird die set and the colored fabric.
- Peel off the adhesive backing off the wings and hand stitch around them using the pink thread.
- Peel off the rest of the backing off the other elements and iron in place on the pocket of the apron so that the birds are facing.
- As a finishing touch hand sew two beads to form the eyes of the bird.