Other Supplies: Flower Centers, White Felt and Embroidery Hoop
- Die-cut the flowers and foliage out of gray and white felt from the Christmas Foliage die set.
- Make a hole in the center of the flowers using the sculpting kit and thread the silver centers in and glue gun at the back to keep in place.
- Glue gun beads onto some of the foliage to form mistletoe.
- Glue gun the foliage onto two thirds of the hoop. Use additional artificial foliage for a more realistic look.
- Next glue gun the flowers on top of the foliage.