Other Supplies: Distress Inks - Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, Picket Fence distress Spray, Eyelet tool and eyelet, Natural twine, Kraft colored parcel paper, Ivory card
- Die-cut the five individual elements which make up the ribbon and carefully ink the edges to add a little contrast.
- Assemble the separate elements and gently curl the ends of the ribbon to add dimension.
- Die-cut the smaller of the two 'Merry Christmas' Phrases from pink card and apply some Antique Lined Distress Ink around the edges.
- Die-cut an oval from teal card and a slightly larger green oval.
- Mount the two ovals together in an offset fashion and punch a hole near one end before applying and eyelet. Mount the die-cut sentiment and assembled ribbon onto the tag.
- Wrap the gift with parcel paper and tie with natural twine before threading the ends of the twine through the eyelet and securing in place.
- To make the card repeat the first three steps above this time using the larger sentiment die.
- Cut an asymmetric teal rectangle and sprinkle with the white Distress Spray.
- Cut another asymmetric rectangle from green card and lightly ink the edges of both rectangles before mounting in place onto the ivory base card. Attach the die-cuts.