Other Supplies: White Ink, PVA Glue, White Card, Brads
- First, fold your card using the Purple Cardstock.
- Cut a rectangle of white card to fit slightly smaller.
- Die-cut 2 purple circles using the Circles die set. Make sure they are both slightly different sizes and stick in the center of the white rectangle.
- Now using the Winter Phrases, stamp the gingerbread around the die-cut circles.
- Then, using white ink stamp the noel in the center of the purple die-cut circles.
- Add red brads where desired.
- Using Permanent Pens add color to the gingerbread men.
- Finally, add washi tape to the bottom of the card.