Home Décor Poinsettia Pieces & Funky Festive Frame
Create your own home décor frame with our Poinsettia Pieces and Funky Festive dies by Tim Holtz!
Other Supplies: Card (Gray and Greens), 'Home' Printed on to White Card, Photo Frame, PVA Glue, White Paint and Spray Mount
- Measure the gray card against the photo frame and cut to the correct size using the Multi-tool. You should end up with an outline of the photo frame.
- Place the gray card onto the die machine and then place the Poinsettia Pieces die on top of the gray card. Make sure you die-cut all the gray card.
- Spray mount the die-cut design onto the photo frame, pressing down making sure it is stuck down.
- Paint the photo frame white and leave to dry.
- For the inner design that is going to go inside of the frame, cut out all of the 'funky festive' pieces out of different shades of green card. Glue down around the text.
- Finally place the 'home' design inside of the frame.