Let It Snow Card
Create a festive card using our Chapter 3 dies ready for the holidays!
Other Supplies: Tracing Paper, Spray Mount, Silver Card, Gems and Stamp & Ink (optional)
- Fold teal card in half.
- Die-cut a rectangle of gray card smaller than the card front.
- Die-cut two of each snowflake using tracing paper and one using silver card. Spray mount back of tracing paper flakes and glue to front of gray card, overlapping and placing off card, trim edges. Spray mount gray card and glue to front of teal.
- Place gems randomly on gray card.
- Place a square of foam tape on the back of silver card flake and place on card.
- Optional extra - using small strips of white card, stamp 'let it snow', apply foam tape to the reverse and stick to card repeating 3 times.