Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Adhesive pearls, Stamp and ink
- Fold the dark gray card in half to form your card.
- Stamp with a snowflake to the left of the card.
- Die-cut the elements from the Christmas Elements die set using gray, green, red and white card.
- Die-cut the Circle and Scalloped Circle using the Framelits die set, out of gray and white card.
- Stamp your Christmas sentiment onto a strip of white card.
- Cut a strip of blue card and trim the ends to form a banner shape. Use PVA glue and square adhesive pads to stick all the elements onto the card. Use tweezers for the more intricate parts such as the detail on the flowers.
- Decorate with a few adhesive pearl gems. Remember less is more!