Other Supplies: Ink - optional, PVA Glue, String, Fake red berries, Lantern
- Die-cut 1 3-D Rose die using brown card. Die-cut 4 of the leaves using mint and 1 gray card and the berries in white card.
- Shape the petals on the rose so they cup slightly, then twist it around with the help of the tweezers to create a pin cone shape, glue in place. Optional extra - dab the ends of the leaves with a deep yellow.
- PVA glue the white berries onto the gray leaves.
- Glue all the leaves to the narrowest part of the lantern.
- Wrap the string around the lantern and glue the pine cone and berries in place.