Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Distress Inks, Adhesive gems
- On a piece of green card stamp snowflakes in embossing ink and then emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Die-cut all the pieces of the Gingerbread House die set in brown, white, gray, green and red card. Use the green embossed card for the wreath on the door.
- Lightly ink the edge of the house and the windows to make it look more 3-D.
- PVA glue the elements of the ginger bread house together.
- Finally decorate with the adhesive gems.