Add this Chapter 3 House Ornament to your home or make as a gift.
Other Supplies: Patterned Card, White Card, Double-Sided tape
- Die-cut two houses out of the patterned card.
- Die-cut two houses out of white card.
- Cut two windows out of the die-cut white card, and two roofs out of the die-cut white card.
- Glue on the doors, windows and roofs onto the patterned house.
- Assemble the house using double-sided tape. You may need to use hot glue for the roof.
- Tie the ribbon on top.
- Die-cut a circle out of gray card and die-cut the number of your advent out of the number set.
- Glue the circle and number onto the roof of the house.