Polar Bear Cushion
Other Supplies: Fabric (Gray and White), Embroidery Thread (Green, Red and Dark Gray), Sewing Needle, Sewing Machine, Iron and Scissors
- Back the white fabric onto Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets and iron.
- Die-cut 9 Polar Bears from the Polar Bear #2 Die.
- Add detail by sewing flowers around the polar bears neck area using the red and green embroidery thread. Using the dark gray thread, stitch a small eye onto the polar bear.
- Cut two 45cm by 45cm out of gray fabric. Place the gray fabric facing each other and straight stitch leaving a small gap for the inner/filling.
- Peel back the Adhesive Iron-On-Sheets on the polar bears and turn the gray cushion inside out. Iron on the polar bears on to the cushion in rows of 3. Make sure the middle row the polar bear is facing the opposite direction.
- Add the stuffing inside of the cushion cover and invisible stitch the gap.