Other Supplies: Textured Cream Cardstock, Black Fine-Line Penr, PVA Glue, White Ribbon and Cream Ink
- Die-cut the elf elements from the Santa & Elf die set using the cardstock - 1 blue hat, 1 pink face, 2 pink ears, 2 pink cheeks and 1 dark pink nose.
- Die-cut the hat trim and bobble using textured card.
- Dab around the face and ears with pink ink, creating a more 3-D effect.
- Ink the edges of the elf elements.
- Glue elements together to create the elf face.
- Using a fine-line pen, draw 2 lines for the eyes.
- Create a loop and glue ribbon to the back of the elf.