Create this floral apron with our Chapter 3 dies!
Other Supplies: Fabric (Dark Pink, Light Pink and Green), Sewing Machine, Hand Sewing Needle, Pink Thread, Button and Pink Apron
- Iron on the adhesive onto the dark pink, light pink, and green fabric.
- Die-cut two flowers from the Christmas Foliage die set, one out of the light pink fabric and the other out of the dark pink fabric.
- Die-cut the foliage out of the green fabric.
- Peel off the adhesive backing off the flowers and foliage and iron in place.
- Hand stitch around the flower in a running stitch.
- As a finishing touch hand sew a pink button in the center of the flower.