Other Supplies: String, Ribbon, Glue, White card
- Die-cut the ghost from the Happy Halloween die out of white card.
- Die-cut a large tag form the gift tag die set in green card and a slightly smaller tag out of gray card.
- Die-cut another tag in this size out of cream card and trim along the crease lines.
- Layer the green, gray and cream card and stick together.
- Stamp or print a 'Happy Halloween' phrase, trim, and then stick onto the tag.
- Use foam tape to stick the ghost on so that it is slightly raised.
- Tie the tag onto your chosen gift with orange ribbon and string.