Other Supplies: Assorted Acrylic paints (Americana), Brayer and craft mat, White gesso, Distress Inks (Hickory Smoke and Vintage Photo, Splatter), Text stamp, Fine-line marker pen, Gray and white card, Stapler
- Take an A5 sized piece of white and gray card. Apply a little white gesso to a brayer and roll onto the gray card in a thin layer to add texture.
- Take the white card and use the brayer to apply two shades of orange acrylic in a random fashion to create both color and texture followed by a little gray.
- Roll out a little more white gesso on the craft mat and use to stamp the white text onto the orange card. Use the Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to stamp gray text.
- Die-cut an orange and gray tag from the colored cardstock and ink the edges. Tear the base from the orange tag before mounting onto its gray counterpart.
- Die-cut the strengthening ring from orange card ink the edge before applying to the tag.
- Use a thin black marker to add faux stitched detail to the tag.
- Die-cut the elements to create the hat and broom before inking the edges and assembling.
- Print or stamp your sentiment, trim to size and ink the edges before mounting onto the tag using PVA, foam pads or staples. Mount the assembled die-cuts.